Bug with Quest Fury against Fate

Hello!
Please, resolve a bug with Quest Fury against Fate
Thank you

2 Likes

I’ve run into that issue as well. It is a secondary quest, but for completionists it is an issue.

3rd time i have replied with the same context…

How to unlock Fury Against Fate

To get the mission to glitch, you’ll first need to actually get the mission. Fury Against Fate is the third mission in a chain of quests, so there’s some work to do before you get to try it out.

The first mission in this chain you need to complete is Consumed by Pride which you can find in the Dry Steppes. You’ll find an NPC called Ealda, who can be found in the Crane Tribe Hutmoot area. For this quest you need to head to the Field of Broken Spears, where you’ll find a mutilated corpse, interact with that and head back to Ealda.

You’ll then be given a second quest called Raising Spears. For this one you’ll have to head up to the Champion’s Demise dungeon and find eight of the Blood-etched Spear collectables. When you turn in that quest in you’ll be given the Fury Against Fate.

How to fix Fury Against Fate bug

During the Fury Against Fate quest you’ll team up with the Crane Tribe to take on the enemies in the area. You’ll know this quest is bugged if you run up to the cave barricade and it has a health bar and you can attack it.

Thankfully, sleuths on Reddit are on the case and user DjenxCR has figured out an optimal fix for this issue which other users on the thread are confirming has finally fixed this dreaded bug for them. Their fix is as follows:

• Abandon the quest
  • Log out and log back in outside of cave until there is no World Event occuring
  • Make your way up to the quest start
  • Start the quest once again and make your way back to the cave
  • If there’s a World Event, log out and back in until no event
  • Go into the cave and talk with Ealda
  • If the guys are still bugged, destroy the gate and kite the enemies towards them, they should move now
  • If still bugged, log out and log back in outside of the cave until theres no World Event
  • Go back into the cave and talk to Ealda
  • The quest should work now

I saw this exact instructions on reddit and some article online but it didn’t work for me at all, I tried like 30+ times at the least. Eventually the quest worked after I joined someone else’s party and attempted the quest with them as a host.

Same issue, can’t clear the quest.

Its an ok workaround, but i rather just be able to just do the quest without the need for all of this. Thank you blizzard for resolving this issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t complete this quest either. I have tried the various workarounds suggested and it doesn’t work. Before yesterday’s patch I could destroy the barrier and tried all the different ways. Today I can’t destroy the barrier and have tried all the suggestions again 9except kite the mobs). The issue is the quest is not triggering after she speaks.

Same here, was a little excited thinking I could finally complete this quest😢wrong still broke.
The barrier is immune, after you speak to her. So will abandon again, and wait till the fix.

quest is still bugged, no workaround is working
FIX this asap

1 Like

So I had a problem with this quest for some time. The only thing that helped is log out (not exit game) outside of the cave and logging back in in hope the event isn´t active. I also read somewhere that changing to world tier 1 could help.

What you need to do is go into the cave, if the barrier is attackable (and since couple of days it can´t be destroyed) just go outside, log out and log back in. Go back to the cave, talk to the npc and check the barrier. If the barrier isn´t attackable then the quest is going to work properly, if not just repeat the the steps of log out outside the instance and log back in.

I know its not how it should work and its annoying, but at least there is one workaround that I found out. Blizzard please fix this quest, its not okay.

This bug still exist :frowning: I also can’t end this Quest :frowning: same problem

But You do realize its not the case? This quest should work without players wasting time to work on solution? This bug exist from 1st day and not getting fixed yet, but i guess, removing titles like predator are at top priority for blizzard before season start

Still broken, tried today with various workarounds, but to no avail.

Can’t even try it now, said gate has gone from fully destroyable to attackable but can’t do any damage at all. NPC is still as brain dead as Elon Musk.

Find an in-game bug? Help us squash it by reporting it here - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)