"Clear all monsters" quest can bug and spawn monsters behind locked doors

“Clear all monsters” quest can bug and spawn monsters behind locked doors. Take a look at this photo and take action.
i imgur com/Rd5vEzo.png

I can do you one better. Butcher spawned in the second part of my dung and it was kill all objective. I am tanky, but I have 0 single target damage, so I knew I’m not killing the guy. So I just ignored him and I killed every single mob except him and ported out of the dung to despawn him. When I portaled back, the game realised there are no more mobs in the dung and spawned new objective for me - to kill a boss - which the dung did not have :D. So I somehow got an extra objective by despawning the last mob - Butcher - rather than killing him, which was not possible to complete. I had to reset the dung and do it again. And yeah, there was no boss, the dung was supposed to complete after the second objective.

Happened with me today in Guulrahan Canals.

It seems monsters spawned behind locked out area and I couldnt complete the dungeon.

Find an in-game bug? Help us squash it by reporting it here - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)