Fury agains faith quest bug

I am on the quest “Fury against Faith” in the cave where Ealda gives her speech. After the speech Ealda just stands there with her NPC followers doing nothing.

1. I have tried dropping the quest and picking it up again 3 times.
  2. Pulling the mobs into the NPC’s in the cave.
  3. Exiting and entering the cave again 10 times +.
  4. Clearing the event outside before entering the cave.
  5. Not clearing the event outside before entering the cave.
  6. Going out and clearing the event outside when Ealda gives her speech.
  7. Killing all the mobs in the cave before Ealda gives her speech.
  8. Waiting for 10+ minutes so Ealda can move after giving her speech.
  9. Changeing world tiers.

Nothing helps, I have tried this since launch.

Hello, I am facing the same issue, the quest just got stuck and I cannot finish it. NPCs do not move after I talk to them and nothing helps to fix it.

Same here… tryed all but nothing works

Same here. Cleared the cave and no npc’s moved along, relog and tried again. Same outcome. So thought it could be necromancers minions so removed them all and gave it another try with same outcome :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This is the last quest i have in my log and can’t wait to finally be done with it. I was hoping that with yesterday patch a fix was available, but sadly it’s not the case. Fix it please.

Same issue here, clearing the cave, then progress stops, like it is missing a boss spawn or something to happen. Tried logging out / restarting the quest also. No change.

Version 1.0.3.42677 according to the launcher

Find an in-game bug? Help us squash it by reporting it here - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)