Getting Error 315306

on the top right of the battle.net launcher it does say they are experiencing some issues but that only came up about 10 minutes ago

2 Likes

They hid that well :slight_smile: - your eyesight is better than mine sir!

2 Likes

I just saw it now tooā€¦ little red exclamation mark. Literally just been added in last couple of mins while I had app not up.

2 Likes

It was yellow earlier, now it just turned red

2 Likes

They are aware- hopefully 1 of 3 the CS staff left can get hold of someone that can kickstart the hamser.

4 Likes

I think 2 of those ARE the hamsters :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The main screen just shows " Ooops! Something went wrong. We had trouble loading Your content." And the notifications tells me that Iā€™m all cought upā€¦ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well technically its correct - ā€˜Its brokenā€™ - you are all caught up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ainā€™t I the lucky oneā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

I have a friend that is playing through game pass, on PC, I was going to play with him, but he was able to log into the game and I was not.
BTW I bought the game, long time agoā€¦ and he did notā€¦
I guess that is the reward for giving blizzard my moneyā€¦

4 Likes

Of course the GamePass servers are up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure, why they wouldnā€™t be :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Same for me Iā€™m a gamepass user , i have the same problem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, its everyone then

When accessing the battle.net account settings, I also got an error that some of the content could not be loaded. Amongst that, my D4 licenceā€¦ So I guess the licencing servers have a bad time.

6 Likes

Yep, Iā€™m refreshing that page every now and then to check if things came back to normal

3 Likes

yes me too. eu server (TR)

8 Likes

There is nothing on PS to acknowledge theres an issue.

2 hours nearly now and NOTHING from Blizz!

Out of interest, does anyone play (and pay) WoW? Are there issues there too?

6 Likes

Could it be a DDOS-attack again?

We played with my friend together. I was disconnected, and he continued to play