Hi any Idea as I am getting queued for login and it keeps going up is the server down?

I have been waiting for ages to join and just wondering if the server is down as I have played all week until this has happened. Its just keeps queuing me for 30 mins and going up.

18 Likes

I have the same issue :cry: it’s been 50 min that I’m in queue and it only increase

1 Like

I have the same too. starting from 16 min to wait and than increase. Couple hours ago join the game without any troubles

1 Like

Same here. Started at 25 minutes to log in. Now it is 42. Nice BS.

same here im stuck in queue, and the time is increasing LOL

same problem. stuck in queue and the time is increasing

Same Here. My friend tried to login in and got in in an instant.

1 hour here, and times gone up from 20 to 45 minutes.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Bought game for 100$ and even can’t play, what the hell, blizzard?

8 Likes

Same. started at 29 mins now at 49. Edit: 70 mins

1 Like

Have the same issue. Queue started from 39 and increasing to 54. Please fix

Same, this is very confusing… The counter hasn’t gone down, only up.

yep, same here. No idea how long it will take to queue since it only goes up

Some people are able to log in instantly while some of us are stuck on queue that will only go up, dope

1 Like

Yep same issue, all because my game was unresponsive and I had to reset, now can’t get back in. Queue started at 20mins and had gone up to 54 mins. Hopefully blizzard will respond soon.

I tried to reinstal the game, doesn’t work

Same here i was questing on my 44, loggged out to go to the shop and cant get back in. I can get in instantly on my other username on the same console???

1 Like

Got 71C temp on my 3080 while queueing. Are you mining on my pc, BS? What the f your game doing?

1 Like

Anyone tried using a VPN? Does it work?

Same here, I think it’s authentication problems

1 Like