Keyboard and mouse support for PS5

Hey Blizzard!

It will be super useful to add Keyboard+mouse support on PS5 !

Please comment if agree!

13 Likes

Definitely, some of us bought consoles for gaming to avoid the cheats and regular hardware upgrades but still prefer m&k.

2 Likes

I would also like to know if in the final version of the game in June it will have mouse and keyboard support on ps5, you can play with the controller yes, but on certain occasions or situations you don’t have the fluency of the mouse and keyboard, for example when trying to finish With a fallen shaman with the Druid avalanche spell, I had to do bankruptcies like a soccer player to be able to target the shaman and attack him with said spell, while with the mouse and keyboard it is as comfortable as putting the pointer and pressing the key.
I hope that since they are going to have controller support on PC, I hope it will be the same for console users with mouse and keyboard.

4 Likes

And for xbox as well. If PC has the option to use controller we should have the option to use mouse and keyboard too. The targeting that controller is forced to use is garbage at best, constantly wasting spells of enemies i do not want to target. Like why do i want to summon my meteor on the enemy that i will never hit instead of the boss that is just standing in place begging for a meteor to the head?

4 Likes

PS4, PS5, XBox One/X/S - let us all support each other, better chance of getting recognised. I’m sure we’re all in the same boat as console players, regarding this. Mouse and keyboard for everyone, please.

3 Likes

This would be a necessary requirement for me to purchase.

2 Likes

@blizzard let US choose which input use. We want the best experience on console

2 Likes

@Blizzard We need this thank you

2 Likes

Hello. PLEASE HELP. I buy rtx 4090, and Blizzard must give me a key of Diablo4. I don’t know where I must write it. Help!..…

Mkb on xbox and ps5 would be super.

Not sure this is a good idea. This will create a pay to win scenario amongst console gamers. Those that BUY better gear, i.e. mouse and keyboard, will have an advantage over other console gamers.

Playing on console has a key aspect, you know everyone is using the same setup. Allowing console players to plug in hardware that gives them a clear advantage defeats this goal.

So, blizz, please don’t change this. Leave the console playing field fair and even.

Basically, just swap to PC if you prefer using mouse and keyboard. I will swap to PC after my partner goes to bed. She is far more comfortable with a controller and couch co-op is fun. But playing with my clan I obviously prefer the accuracy of control on PC using m&kB.

Are you at least able to use keyboard for chat? Takes too long to type on a controller.

This +1

I’d love keyboard input purely from being able to type faster, as typing on controller for me is painfully slow

Before buying the game I have read that indeed would have K&M support which I found out it doesn’t, for now I hope.
In still hope in near future I can use my M&K setup with Diablo IV, as I find it more fun and easier to navigate than a controller.