List of bugs and issues i´ve seen

Empowering reaper doesn´t drop a pool. I´ve tried with 2 handed, one handed and never spawns a shadow pool, also the atraction shadow aspect doesn´t work as well (it worked on the another patch but not now)

Necromancer has only one good build, so please don´t force us to use the strongest. I want to chose my own like build. Since you adressed necro is a sorcerer and sorcerer deal more dmg but have less resistance, is understandable that i can ask to buff a bit other builds.

(world boss) i had around 4 world bosses level 80 locked (i cannot use), but since new patch now the world boss never gives you a legendary package. And i do word boss mostly 3 times at day. Never get any loot. Actually mostly sacred legendary at level 70- 77.

And i´ve seen other people having too much ancestral uniques with less level and less time, and i´ve seen is too unbalanced cause not everyone has the same rate, since i had done a math work first. I have talked with others, seen others players since the begining and the rate is to variable, so is not RNG, i think is kinda buggy the loot. Also for myself i have done a lot of everything, and i only had around 6 uniques in the entire game, 4 of them are ancestral.

Butcher, don´t know everyone average, but i´m close to 80 and i have never seen him in the entire game.

And for loot again, the average for me to have an ancestral is way too low but when i get them are under 200 points of power that i have, so i cannot change since weeks ago made this build (and cannot even change it) cause i don´t even find farming all day in everywhere and events, and never get even a rare ancestral.

Other issue, is about why ancestral extraction aspect are lower than a normal legendary? i don´t understand it, i use whites instead of yellow or blue ones cause they deal more dmg when you transform into a legendary.

Thanks, i hope u understand something is personal thoughts about how it works bad, and other things are more bugs. I hope you solved soon, also i´ve done more than 300 legion events (cause i have the achieve) and i barely got an ancestral legendary, not unique, everything i get is sacred rare (don´t know if is intentional) and the mount drops are bit strange for me, i only got the ghost mount, and nothing more. I believe that more than 300 legion events should be more rewarding ¿don´t?.

Have a nice day. (remember is my feedback, not everything has to be like this) but i say just to scan for possible bugs, or issues ingame. Thanks.

Find an in-game bug? Help us squash it by reporting it here - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)