Potentially game-breaking Diablo 4 bug

Here is a demonstration of the action-disabling bug.

The only helpful action that your character seems to be able to take during this bug is Leave Dungeon. And as far as I know, the only other thing that you can do is Leave Game.

The only thing of note to mention about when exactly this bug happened is that I used Evade just as a Dreadknight’s overhead hammer attack was about to hit my character. The same bug happened to me before on a Barbarian during a Legion event; the only thing I could do was Leave Game then log back in. Of course, I logged back in to miss the event.

Hello Rok,

When you find a bug in Diablo IV please report it on our bug report forums. You can find instructions and links to the PC and console bug report forums here.

Thanks Popatschol. To flag, you’re linking to a US site. Is ther an European equivalent by chance?

People who do not own the game in the US region cannot post on US forums. That’s how it works for WoW, and it looks like it works the same way for Diablo 4. In short, I can’t post on those US forums linked in your linked post, Popatschol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.