Prepare to Embody the Spiritborn – Pre-Purchase Vessel of Hatred

Hey there. Can i buy the expansion on steam and play it while i have the normal game on my bnet account?

While that might be true have you seen poe2 footages / class design / boss battles… The graphics might not be as top as in d4 but damn… character costumization seems so much more awsome right from the start… the combat so much more refined and engaging and thouse epic boss fights!! You can clearly see the time and effort that was put into the game… Wish i could say the same about diablo 4. But they seem to put more effort into shop skins then anything else.

And to think that we might get our hands on poe2 pre release this november FOR FREE!!! IS GETTING ME HYPED!

I bet with you poe2 will feel more finished on pre release then d4 with 2 expansions :stuck_out_tongue: but i might be rong who knows… all i know is that im done paying full price for this crap… if i buy xpac will b super discounted and at a much later date when i actualy start seing blizzard care for the game and the comunity rather then the shareholder pockets!

2 Likes

You are clearly a clueless :clown_face:
either way … Poe current state its above D4 …

diablo4 has been and will be same dispointment as D3 … if u havent notice … ur allready playing 70% D3 in so called D4 :=)
u got rifts … u get a full bag of legendarys in less then 2-3min … whats different
the difference its u have to keep spiting 90$ everytime they realease and wussy expansion … and this expansion should be 15-20$ at the current state the game is … since ur in season4 and u still have inv walls … ur core skills bug and u cant move …u got glyphs not working …key passives that are trilple dipping and a lot more aint gonna spend 10 min to specify everysingle bug …

anyway guess every 1 does as it pleases … but dont compare poe2 with this crap lol … be realistic … ill actualy pay 90$ for a beta poe2 then fully bugged game as i mentioned before u got end game shit thats not working … skills glyphs …weapon expertise

pretty sure there will be shit loads of free trials after 2 weeks of expansion … since game its getting more empty everyday

2 Likes

How is it above d4 when that game is not even OUT yet?? :smiley:
stop pretending like it’s something INCREDIBLE
it’s just another game where GGG find a way to milk you just like blizzard did
Stop pretending like GGG is the Company that is doing everything right and blizzard is wrong
What i saw from poe 2 didn’t tell me anything about that game
what i know about POE 1 is only that 10 year of content will make your game longer in terms of playing hour to hour
:clown_face:

It’s over priced for an expansion.
I’ll wait until there is a sale on to see if it’s at a more reasonable price before deciding to purchase it.

2 Likes

Diablo has been a piece of crooked code for over a year now. Compare this $100 piece of junk to Diablo 3
:clown_face:

1 Like

Really, €40 for Vessel of Hatred, this game is dead and now buried. I paid €100 for the most repetitive game in history and little content for those amounts and now this garbage

Guys, It was awful before, but after the latest patch your game looks like Tumblr coding. Get yourselves together before expecting us to keep paying for broken games.

Prepare for what?> your bloody game doesn’t work, you broke the game for PC users
I ran the game in s4 without even a split-second of lag and now it takes 30 seconds to open the map???

no wonder blizzard as a whole end up being a meme, a joke for the industry