29.4 Patch Notes

29.4 Patch Notes

Gigantify your fun with Dr. Boom’s Incredible Inventions, and more!

View Full Article

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Open the Cages would not trigger off Observer of Mysteries before disappearing.

Can [Disco at the End of Time] get the same treatment? It’s rarely randomly casted but I’ve seen the secrets that trigger at the start of turn being destroyed without triggering in the past.

can we get winged himera + elemental of surprise fix? if i triple himera, i got 0 hits effect in tavern and cant get all type of minios buff in battle

You are amazing as always, we applaud you.

blizzerd plz don’t nerf brann plz./…i swer i’ll quit this game if you nerf brann 100% srs…srs

blizz, please overpower brann. Strengthen it so much that the player also gains 3 mana.

blad thatz ridiculous

I am affraid Brann 8 mana won’t fix the game but good for a start, Boomboss is the main problem I think… Brann is just making it even worse… :roll_eyes: I rather suggest to add Steamcleaner and Platebreaker into the core… THAT would do something effective… atleast until your figure out how to change Boom properly… or TNT’s. The amount of armor they can build is also a joke really… you should do something about this as well…

You really didn’t preapre a fix for Reno either? Highlander Reno has no counter effect now and you really think it is good like this? :roll_eyes:

I do think that a fairer version of Reno would be the following:

All minions on both sides are wiped out.

1 Like

allow that blud, reno is fine as is

Bring back Leap Frogger!

Still don’t see book of mercenaries 6/8 varden’s book 6 puzzle fix with a snowfall graveyard.

1 Like

bran needs to be a regular card, so warriors can have a copy, and also make it restore full mana as well as triggering all damage twice. Make sure to make it cost 1 mana and if your deck started with no duplicates, Battlecry: Destroy enemy’s entire deck and in 5 turns slap him IRL

blad brann was fine as it waz cuz. now dey nerfed it no one gonna play it anymoar.

1 Like

SHOP CLOSED BUG ON MOBILE NO FIX 4 patches in. There was a fix for pc and mac 2 patches ago but I STILL AM NOT ALLOWED A MINI SET WITH GOLD :frowning: