Forged in the Barrens is NOW LIVE!

Forged in the Barrens is NOW LIVE!

Hearthstone’s newest expansion is live! Log-in now and bust open your packs!

View Full Article

That’s a high queue there…

when trying to open game…“All tables are full” only option is to Quit…nice…

Same here, I don’t think the expansion dl on my laptop, there was no time bar for it…I have opened and closed it several times now, can’t get in.

My initial queue time was 8 minutes for other peoples reference.

I managed to log in, but when I try to play a game: “There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again”

nice

5 Likes

also plenty of issues, 0% progress on all achievements it shows…lol…

Just managed to log in and noticed you can’t purchase battlegrounds perks for gold any longer. it now costs £70. free-2-play my ass

That has to be a bug as you not only should you not be able to buy that bundle anymore, but the option to buy it with £££ on it’s own is also missing.

Yeah my disappointment too :frowning:

There is an error starting my game when i try to play ranked honestly was pretty excited to play as well this has been the case for the last hour

1 Like

well, I certainly hope you’re right. although, considering that hearthstone is the most expensive free2play game I wouldn’t be surprised they removed the possibility to purchase perks for in-game currency.

Play a game with no perks and the option to buy with gold re=appears.

I just spent 500 gold coins to buy Exodar back. Transaction failed but gold coins did not return!

BETA IN THE BARRENS

yet another great product, keep them coming bli$$

Kappa