21.0 Patch Notes

21.0 Patch Notes

The 21.0 patch readies the Tavern for United in Stormwind, brings cosmetics to Battlegrounds, and includes a major update for Duels.

View Full Article

• Fixed a Battlegrounds bug where Y’shaarj’s Battlegrounds Hero Power would not take its newly summoned minion into account when deciding which warband attacked first.

That’s a bug?!?! With how long that’s existed, I thought it was intentional design.

I just got ripped off!

Completed the Tormented hearts achievement (The 45 extra mana one) and didn’t get any XP, even though the announcement said I had until the 3rd :frowning_face:

Am also on 189/200 sigils which were the last 2 achievements I was working on this week. Not cool to announce one thing and do another, especially with next to no notice :frowning_face:

1 Like

:rage: :rage: :rage: :triumph:
This is exactly why I just turned to the forums to see what the actual FUKC are those motherfcuckers doing right now?!?!?!
I was also racing through some last completions and just now I claimed 2 of them, neutrals, giving me things I already own (uncraftable crap)
Thanks MFS! Just helped me a lot, good thing I didn’t buy the bundles yet.

Forged in the Barrens Gameplay achievements will no longer grant Reward Track XP once United in Stormwind releases on August 3”

Convient that this has now been removed from the patch notes :frowning_face:

1 Like

Can’t enter the game since installing this patch. Not on my android phone or Galaxy Tab.
Reinstalling did not do the trick.

2 Likes