A Dozen Disconnects in a Ranked Game

I suppose the title says it all, but I’ll tell what happened anyway. I had experienced a crash in the previous game, but didn’t think much of it. Also I’ve seen I’m not the only one (this happened only as of today by the way).
So I was playing a ranked game, I was on a winning streak, about to get two stars and all. Then all of a sudden I crashed, once again didn’t think much of it, but then it happened again, and again.
Even after ten-eleven obviously infuriating crashes (some not even loading into the game before crashing again) I managed to have leathal, then the twelfth crash came around, but since I got this far I didn’t want to give up, seems the game had other plans as I wasn’t able to get in at all.
I restarted once more and all I was greeted with was the ”you lost your last ranked game” (something like that) message.

I’m sorry if this was a bit long and what not, but I thought I might as well share this, as I’ve seen similar posts to this here.
By the way it seemed that the game crashed whenever my opponent ended their turn.

Good afternoon That1Yoshi,

If your game client is crashing, please follow the steps of our Hearthstone Lockups and Crash Errors support article, including the advanced steps if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

This is no way to treat customers :smiley: I went through all these ‘steps for errors’ on my pc and mobile, every other app/game is working fine except HS. People losing arena/ ranked wins on regular basis because servers are moody isn’t really a sustainable business model. Maybe the staff cuts are starting to show?

1 Like

I purchased arena and twintig of the three games couldn’t be finishes benauwend of technical failures

Blizzard, start taking this issue seriously. People are reporting these disconnects since the expansion came out.

When we are losing ranked games, moreover, losing ARENA games, it’s getting beyond a “wonky” application. You are losing customers here.

Not to mention that we - the people who come here and report the issue to you - are the ones who CARE, stop treating us with “reinstall the application, restart your wifi, reset your password (??!!??)”. We did, now it’s your turn.

No, other games are fine. No, our router is fine. Yes, it’s only Hearthstone. Yes, it’s happening mostly since the last expansion. You’ve got all that you need to start investigating the issue.

2 Likes