About cards in latest expansions

Bad , viral, toxic… It’s just get one “ALL in One” legendary and few epic cards and roll the table.

No idea what you’re talking about, Sn1p-Sn4p is perfectly balanced with no ways to abuse the card

I have been playing actively since Curse of Naxxramas until One Night in Karazhan. Karazhan was a expansion where “Discovery a spell or a minion” went out of rails. So, I’m talking from the perspective of a returning or a new player. It’s too much and too hard to explain what I’m talking about. I don’t wanna write a wall of text here.

Previously we had aggro, mid-game, control, combo, fatigue decks and respective cards. Your resources were limited by mana, card cost, number of card (you barely were able to discover more than 3-4 cards entirely), minion’s attack, minion’s health, controll spells and spell damage. So, every turn it was required to play an anti-deck, anti-spell, anti-minion card vs your opponent… Ok, next turn he can play the Dr.Boom, so I have to play a poisonous or other nasty card this turn to prevent that next turn and to win a turn.

Nowaday decks can be pure aggro until turn 5, then they’ll turn into powerfull controlling mode and just after that they can turn into fatigue ones. Yo can build a full spell deck, where almost all cards with odd mana cost can clear the board, and by casting just spells you can summon and discover addition 30 rng or special minions. You can give poisonous to a minion with damagel all enemies Deathrattle. Fandral Staghelm was a funny card in Old Gods expansion, where almost all had something at turns 4-5 to intercept that. Now we have the Untapped Potential, for example, which we can’t stop, prevent, decrease its background effect - it’s just rolls by its own turn by turn and pump itself. The Ossirian Tear it’s a passive Fandral Staghelm, which can’t be stopped until the end of the game.

Maybe these cards are balanced if both players have the respective types of decks. But how good are these cards?