Animations&shop time in bgs

Hello people,

I have an issue about the Battleground’s shop time and it’s volatility.
The incident occurred when I was playing earlier. I was at top 3 and faced Illidan Stormrage he had a “Deathrattle build with Macaw, Rivendare, Goldrinn& a Golden Imp Mama” Pretty fun build but that’s not why I am here.

The other guy was Forest Warden Omu he was against a ghost(Kel’ Thuzad)
I am guessing he finished his match pretty quickly but the issue is our game kept going because of all the synergy Illidan had and its animations. Remember his build contained: “Macaw, Rivendare, Goldrinn& a Golden Imp Mama”

So obviously our match took ages and when I got to the shop didn’t even check the time. I had already locked one shop to get a triple when I bought it and the game started before I could even play it.

Maybe It was lag but even if it was it should be stuck out in the shop room. I just sort of teleport to the match there goes my 2 big pairs waiting in my hand to be played so I am already in the match with 5 minions.

It was annoying. I don’t know if this is intended or not. But pretty please can you do something about this long animation times it’s great but watching Goldrinn buff on golden Macaw attack with Golden Baron on the board takes ages. The cherry on the top was; not like this was enough I have to suffer through Golden Imp Mama spawning and taunting animations. And all of this would have been cool if these animations didn’t steal my shop time.