ARGHHHHHHH poison

I’m so sick of this, Murlocs are flipping ruining battle grounds, it’s not funny anymore, and if Blizz are so hell bent on keeping it in give poison to all tribes, I mean in wow there are poisonous spiders, Elementals, demons/undead, mechs, Naga, Dragons only Quillboar and pirates really miss out

2 Likes

The poison is not the problem, the problem comes with the stupid quests when they give them a divine shield. Or the stupid combo with amalgam + bat then changes with Nadina. And you literally cannot do anything - they have a divine shield and when you break it Nadina gives them another one. Tribe identity is literally lost.

Amalgams with poison and divine shield…
Just do it, even whack a taunt on one…
Piece of pliss, battlegrounds is plap…

There’s a counter to every build in Battlegrounds.

If there are no beasts this one cannot be countered if they are big enough.

well first i thought murlocs have poison because there the weakest and poison would be there strengths but in combo with brann they can actually be the strongest minions stat wise and still have poison which is confusing as i think murlocs with brann would still be viable even without there poison and with just there stat boosts

Doing good. Winning… winning… Flawless… moving up to 2nd… … High stats/Bubbled, murloc poisons, Insta-lose.

My Hearthstone life in a nutshell.

1 Like

1st guy has 4 200/400 demons, i lose, go 3rd and play with ghost, 1st guy then absolutely destroys 2nd guy, but in 2 turns i pull 2 mantids, 1 leeroy and i scam the crap out of him, winning a seemingly already lost game

https://imgur.com/a/0dft3Sh

ngl winning with Leeroy + double Mantid feels REALLY dirty and evil, since it requires minimum synergy setup and can be pulled off in 3 turns max, ruining what others built in 12 turns.

Murlocs are much harder though, cause you need bran+primalfins+poisons, otherwise the build is super crappy. If you dont roll bran its gg, and buffed murlocs with no poison wont make the cut.

Also the thing is, if you remove poisons, then meta may shift to having hig stats, which is super boring.

maby they should introduce a tribe that is immune to poison then as last time i was battling some1 who had a golden brann and murlocs with 100/200 stats and poison + the kobolt so bubble stat wont work on them

I’m sick of saying it, but a very easy fix to this is, let us downvote up to 2 tribes to never see, so for those that love playing murlocs can play them till their hearts content, those like me who hate them will never have to see them again

That sounds bloody stupid…
Why not just pick one card game to not play instead…

You’d have to pick your poison (haha) of losing to Gaar or Teragosa scam. Without poison they can solo most builds atm due to quests making insane thousands of health numbers easier.

its sounds stupid WHY ??? if you’re going to make a blanket statement like that then at least elaborate a little
what i suggested above affects no one but the player making the choice, unless you’re worried that if given the option everyone except you will downvote murlocs , i simply don’t understand, as it is right now i auto quit every game they are in unless I’m given a hero that is forced to play them like f’mancer , but in general i just quit now as they are just really meh to play with or against , put it this way winning with murlocs is like beating handicapped kids in a 100m race , yes you won but can you really feel good about it ???

Players who use to play full poison murlocs kinda are brain damaged themselves

Nahhhh
I would just downvote the whole Battlegrounds mode…
So you auto quit every game they are in? Whats the point in that?
Whatever… Continue with your none sense pal

No brain murloc poison detected above me

Mega Deathrattle beasts if you must know.
But I have always thought Battlegrounds was a random crappy game mode.
And still do.

You are so right!!! I just uninstalled Hearthstone just for that reason and the P2W (runestone). It is just not funny or fun anymore. The game is so prodictable…shame but I will not spend money on a corrupt and still broken game.