Balance Changes of August 26th

Happy birthday! May big priest end here.

Happy birthday Vlad! =)

Aleluya x 3

1 Like

Happy birthday Vlad!

Happy :b:irthday Vlad.
May your card packs be legendary. :clown_face:
Here have this lollipop: :lollipop:

No! Change Boar to a 10 mana 0/0 rush minion that will screech and die as soon as it’ put on the board! Now that’s balance!
Oh, Happy birthday Vlad.

Happy birthday, Vlad! :partying_face: :birthday:

Vlad’s got the same birthday as my father.
Hearthstone Illuminati Confirmed? :eye:

Vlad!!!
Are you a starwars fan?!?!?

We can neither confirm nor deny this information.

Also, happy belated b-day, Dad… I mean… Vlad.

More info about the patch: Zephrys learns to kill 0-attack weapons.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wildhearthstone/comments/curcag/zephrys_vs_0attack_weapons_will_be_fixed_on/

2 Likes

No and I don’t like sci-fi in general.

To all that replied to my birthday, thank you. :slight_smile:

Ocrap, I actually forgot to wish you happy cakeday.

I am actually the worst human being.

1 Like

today was the 6th anniversary of a nearby pothole, some people made a cake and went there, sang happy birthday, it even has social media actually, more than Toad uses at least, I’d direct you to it if you’d like to redeem yourself by wishing it happy birthday but I never got to meet it in person, and there’s so many pothole accounts on facebook that I wouldn’t be sure if ti’s the right one…my mom might know…

So… Toad in the hole?
:clown_face:

I love the fact they nerfed Luna’s pocket Galaxy at 5 to 7 mana yet have retained the rogues 2x Academic Espionage 4 mana which when facing a mage gives them a chance of a Luna’s Pocket Galaxy for 1 mana.

Just faced one that had 2 of them and lost to a luna on turn 6 after a turn 5, 1 cost astromancer/ turn 7 1 cost Kalygos then a whole host of 1 cost minions and I must not forget the quest that allows immune on a 3 dmg weapon.

Blizzard don’t balance on what needs balancing but on who shouts the loudest.

You want true balance?
Send Blizzard, Flamestrike and Freeze to HoF. Then we’ll be even!

np along with Brawl, starfall, wrath, explosive trap, equality, mass dispel, mass hysteria, blade flurry, earthquake etc etc etc.

I legit don’t have a problem. HoF the all just as you did with Vanish.

Why all massremoval? Wont that chew up a whole archtype at least and a few stronger decks from certain classes?

Whats the point in that?

Aggro will reign and the meta will shift very differently and will go very stale

Lol. I was actually sarcastic. Mainly pointing out how they took the only usable mass removal we had and all other classes have their 2 - 3 AoE’s.

Hahaha yes :slight_smile: sarcasm is hard to read