Battleground Interactions Splitting Image and Welp

Interaction between Splitting image and Welp might need a look at, got eliminated because of it.

Opponent had a a full Dragon line up with 6 minions and splitting image, Welp got attacked and immidiatly started to attack with his Breath. As it was golden that was an additional 12 Dmg across my board which lead to a loss.

Spawning a minion i am ok with because its extra stats, but that said minion gets to attack even before i hit it and deletes 2 units from my board because of the breath attack shouldnt happen.

Perhaps I misunderstood, correct me if I made a mistake, apparently you played Illidan against Akazamzarak. Illidan’s ability causes your creatures to attack before other actions on the table occur (first-player attack, whelp breath). Therefore, you may have a chance to kill whelp before it does damage. Also, between any actions, pirate attacks can occur that respond to the trigger (deathrattle 2/1, attack in 2/8 taunt) These are not bugs, these are game mechanics, they need to be learned)))

Almost :wink: No illidan involved it was one of the Pirates Heros against Akazam, Foe Reaper attacked first due to him having only 6 minions with Splitting image as Secret, It was a simple attack first from me which triggered splitting image on his
Golden 2/4 Welp.

So starting sequence of the Battle: Whelp double breath 2x6 Damage on minions, Foe reaper opener target the Whelp -> Splitting triggered on Whelp, which then immidiately Starts again to Breath for 2x6 Damage and kills off 2 Minions instead
of dying to a Cleave from the Foe Reaper.

So nothing of what you mentioned above, i wouldnt make a post about game mechanics like above, those are one thing, spawning a minion and it triggers its “special” esp in this case are another.

Hmm, then it is really strange. I guess you need to write in the technical support section, it would be better to attach a video, of course, but apparently for this you need to repeat the situation, unless of course you did not record it. I can help with an attempt to recreate it, if necessary (but only a little later, then write your battletag)