Battleground Perks Need To Go. Period

So I knew from looking at the whole ‘perk’ thing, that it was a Pay to Win scenario. I’ve not touched it since, and that’s a shame as I didn’t mind the mode before.

See, I can’t get invested in new stuff for Battlegrounds, because of the simple fact that you can’t have a fair match. I can’t complain about randomness like I could with Toki (no, I’m never letting you lot forget that mistake either) but the fact that some schmuck can and very likely have spent money for the stat boosts, ruins the point of even playing it at all.

If you want to play Battlegrounds, you’re either forced to spend money, or suffer a disadvantage. That, is bullcrap.

Cash grabs like these, are exactly what will kill my invested interest in the short term, and eventually kill the game in the long term, and I sure as hell don’t want the game I enjoyed during it’s Beta, to go down such a pathetic downward spiral.

Tell you what, how about blizzard just make the whole game free eh?
Just hand out all packs on expansion day just for logging in…dear me

Sorry to break it to you pal, but games (like everything else in the world) cost money.
If your so serious about rank in BG and you need those extra choices and bonus stats then get your hand in your pocket, if you just fancy coasting along casually. Dont

It cost £14.99 for 4 months, thats £3.74 per month and thats bad value?