Battlegrounds Broken

If Blizzard continues to charge for Battlegrounds in a subscription style method, can they at least make sure it works.
I have no issues with monetization of a gamemode, its development has to be paid for after all, but you cant expect to charge for a Broken gamemode. There has been so many bugs this BG expansion, failure to login, game freezing, the horrendous lag, just too many issues overall imo

1 Like

agree, especially with the rating on the battlefield

You shouldn’t have to pay for the gamemode to begin with, period. It’s not like one of the classic adventures, that offers challenges and rewards. It’s just another gamemode.

And they still can’t get that crap to run, apparently. And they have the gall to dare charge anyone for stat boosts and emotes.

Well i remember telling here on these forums that battlegrounds had some potential of being a better game mode when more cards/tribes would be added to create diversity and more builds so it would be more difficult to get a perfect setup with a larger minion pool but instead they are rotating out two tribes each time :confused:

It is not like battlegrounds is a complex game mode where you have 10 mana and minions cost 3, therefore your options are quite limited.
If you dont get the boost you wanted and you are facing someone who has found the best progression to their build then it is game over for you.

Now with elementals they have increased it’s power but that bites the dust for the rest of the tribes.
Battlegrounds need much work and there also could be spells introduced or some extra buttons you can activate for 1 mana like a arcane missiles/ random sheep or something else.

Mode is still in beta, expect issues as thats the whole point of beta testing, to iron out the bugs.

I understand its in Beta, but these are issues that havent existed since the modes release, these are recent issues. On top of that, by the release of Darkmoon Faire in a couple of weeks, and the reset of the BG perks, the total they are expecting you to have spent for full BG experience is 7500 gold or more than 60 euro, if it is still a beta than it shouldnt be that expensive

If these are the issues your having, they look like your issues rather than the game mode.
Failure to login? to the game as a whole?
Game Freezing? Check your processes, see whats holding your computer up.
Lag, nearly always local issues

I have checked if these have been issues on my end, but ill expand on what I mean for each.
-The lag is a delay caused in the battlegrounds and the timer jumping at intervals (from 18 seconds left in a round to 7 etc.) and I’ve viewed it happening to streamers as well, who I know have a better setup than mine
-The failure to login: When the wheel spins and says worthy opponent, it’ll keep spinning for me indefinitely, I’ll have to restart my whole client but will often join back to an ongoing BG game at the point where I died, losing maximum MMR

• The game freezing: This issue is what prompted this post, the game froze halfway through a BG game, and I dont mean on my end, the game would not progress to the next round, players could still emote, and healthbars were still present but 5 of us were stuck with the next round failing to progress.
    These are not issues on my end