Battlegrounds fun. Meet the fockers with 11.520 life mob

Hello,

I wish everyone a good evening tho it can not be good evening because Battlegrounds of hearthstone is completely recked. Now, why am i stating a fact like this ?
The answer is simple, i have met a perfect mob with 11.520 life, i mean 11520 LIFE NO JOKE. And trust me, this is not fun, not funny at all. I am wondering, who is the complete idiot that dared to unleash such a patch note with the retarded frog minion, who is the complete idiot that unleashed something like 11520 life into the battlegrounds, its not skill, its not mastermind, its just BROKEN. We all know that as a company you are dying, we all know that you are trying to milk diablo2 enthusiasts BUT at least have the courtesy and make some hotfixes. You are either blind or really and i am sorry, idiots. By the way, i am playing wow since 2005, your game SUCKS, you SUCK and i cant even catch a break with you.

1 Like

Techs in Zap, kills Baron, beats it with every comp

I do expect the frog and doomsayer to be changed soon as they are clearly OP and just like with other modes changes are due. There is a bit of a weird silence, especially as they’re overdue from the original schedule they posted. Even in Iksar’s latest AMA on Monday he said changes are coming, timeline unknown. So guess we just have to show a bit of patience for now.

1 Like

Sure it needs to be nerfed.But without baron you might as well not go beasts at all and literally everything will beat beasts. It needs alot of set up unlike some other more OP ones

1 Like

this actually can be avoided nowadays with. You can deal with this with the poisonous spore but there also are quite some heroes wich can buff characters. And with the latest patch there is also that one neutral minion type with avenge wich can buff the minions next to it permanently with +2/1