Battllegrounds - kick out in turn 6-8

Hi.

This Update make me so upset so i do a hateflame post…

I play BG since it is out. Now again like everyday i lost 5 games in a row between turn 6-8. Mostly is because one or 2 left on the beginning so i get a 25-30 dmg in turn 8. Thats so awesome. i love it so much… how good can balance be?

You have to change strategy with this season. Strategies from previous seasons no longer work. I struggled early season with the same thing, I now consistently finish in top 4 and have a rating of 6560. Some heroes are weaker (and yes there are balance issues) but you adapt and learn which to take and which to not take.

Also, they changed the rules. It is max 15 damage til the end of turn 10 or someone dies without leaving early, meaning people leaving early does not affect the damage. So until someone dies through natural gameplay rather than leaving at start, you can only take 15 damage at a time.

All of this is pointless now though as the new season with new strategies and gimmicks begins in a few hours.

Yes you absolutely right. The new season is much worst then the last one… i miss the buddies… now is just Banana Beast… before it was just dr. boombox…

without buddies most heroes are so weak… unplayable … sad…

0 testing of the new batch… even they need to release the new card step by step… because i think they still not finished… see the bug with the banana beast…

What? Dragons, pirates and undead can all easily match banana beast … murlocs and naga are also regular winners this season. In fact, after playing a lot of matches and winning quite a few with first place and at least 70% of the rest in 2nd to 4th place, I can say that this season actually seems pretty balanced, especially compared to the Buddy system (which was the least balanced I’ve seen BGs). I don’t have the BG pass so I only get to choose from 2 heroes and I can honestly say most of the heroes are in a good place right now in terms of power and balance.

The problem is you are trying to play the same way you did with buddies. Each season you have to adapt to the new rules. Just because you are failing to manage that does not mean the game is unbalanced. BG is in the healthiest place its been in a while right now.

Buddies are the worst and makes the game WAAAAAY more unbalanced because some buddys are way stronger than others, the difference is just so hard unbalanced. So glad they are not in the game anymore, every good player hate buddies. hope they never comin back

When picking Hoggar and not getting any pirate in the first 6 turns ! how is that possible Blizzard ?