BG dragons are too much?

I feel like new minions for dragons are too much. What do you think guys?

1 Like

when you get a minion with plus 1200 attack and razor gore with + 500hp there not too much there downright broken

1 Like

Everyone wants to play Dragons right now. It’s a shame they couldn’t properly test this stuff out before it went live. Leapfrogger, for instance.

Both demons and dragons are totally broken…

dragons rely alot on you getting that gnome minion wich gives 2 hp for every time dragons gain attack. If you are unable to get this one then winning with dragons is unlikely because you can’t properly buff them. But if you get the gnome minion then you are basicly guaranteed to be in the top 4.

But demons are the most OP. The dreadlord card is now tier 4 and easy to get. Wich kind of makes sense because previously you would rarely get it in time at tier 5. But those new devour minions wich eat up the tavern minions are too damned op

you don’t need the whelp smuggler to be godly with dragon and you only need to get to rank 4 no higher , Prized Bronze Drake + Taragosa = win every time the buff from Smuggler helps but is not essential i cant post a screen shot of my last dragon win with y’sera but suffice to say i had 2 bronzers (gold) 10/10 in between 3 Tara (2gold 1 reg) and the 2 golds were in the 200 Attack n Defence range the 3rd was catching up at about 100/100
dont really play demons anymore but i generally steam roll them with dragons so i cant say if they are broken or not

taragosa is overrated tbh, its practically uselss without the prized bronze drake. I rarely see people with both of them together and i rarely get both of them together as well. Its the whelp smuggler wich allows people playing dragons to survive. But even then demons more often win. They simply have way more ways to buff eachother and also an avenge minion to get even more often wich allows plenty of more buffing. With dragons its not always guaranteed you will get enough dragons

But honestly both dragons and demons are still insane. murlocs despite having more buffs now still feel like a wet noodle compared to these 2. And its the same with quilboar and elementals despite these 2 both having been OP when they came out