Bug : HS Deuls : cant create deck, button doesn't go to collection, stuck now

Hi,

Just created a new run as Demon hunter in Heartstone duels and the button to create a deck does not open the deck collection to create a new deck.

I’m stuck, no difference on mobile or pc, the button keeps doing nothing.

No way to end the run or do anything, can’t play duels anymore.

Any known fix?

Hi Xipri,

I hope you found the workaround already by now, but if not you can read more about this here:

its becoming a non sense Hart stone game when any player uses the same hack, they show you a card , they never put the card on the table they just wait for you to lose connection, and when you return the have the card on the table but 5-7 cards of your are gone vanished like mafic happend and i do not mean low lvl cards , as soon as you control the game the hack happends, i will start quiting any game in this situation as in not decent and fare to use hacks even in a card game . To baf not even Blizard can’t handle or see hack and cheets. There is no such thing as safe gaming platform, and we risc real momeny for games and bank accounts.

If I get what you are talking about then it is not a hack - one of you just lost the connection, that happens. The best way is to kill the game (alt+f4, hit the cross in the corner) and relog, if you do it fast, there is a chance you lose no turn and can continue.