Bug using mutate on Colossus of the Sands

It doesn’t do anything. My Colossus was 10/1 no reborn left and then it just didn’t reset the stats or the reborn after using Mutate on him.

To note, i was playing paladin and had the Mutate from the opponent through Lorewalker Cho!

Hope to it fixed soon

Greetings, R3dLine237! o/

These kinds of issues are better reported in the bug report forums, as that’s the one that the developers are monitoring for reports to know what’s problems they may have mised.

While the above Blue response is needed if you found a bug, in this case, this is working as intended.

If there are no minions that cost (1) more for the Evolve mechanic, then Mutate does nothing.

Since there are no 11-cost minions in Standard format then Colossus of the Moon stays as it is with the current stats or buffs.

This is one of the few kind of spell fizzles in Hearthstone.

Minions that cost 10 or more mana: https://playhearthstone.com/en-gb/cards?set=standard&manaCost=10%5E

There are other 10 mana minions, yet if it chooses to stay the same with same stats then just exclude it as a possibility? Or better yet genetically speaking, a mutation means it’s something different altogether so reset stats…? I mean you cannot mutate into yourself you ain’t hulk

It is a common thing with playing “evolve” or “mutate” with sea giant - his state will be the same as before doing it.