Bug with Tess Greymane and Nomi

Hello,

I want to report a bug. Sorry if this is not the right place for it, but I don’t know where to do this.

I have just lost a game in BGs because of a bug. I was playing Tess Greymane and here what has happened:

• turn 7, I played against an opponent full of elementals and Nomi.
  • turn 8, I upgrade a tier to five starts (a mistake, I know) and then refresh the market. There were Nomi + 4 elementals. I have bought Nomi and freeze all others.
  • turn 9, The bug happens here, I started to buy and play elementals from the market. After playing an elemental, stats for other elementals in the market didn’t increase like I was expected and like it should be, based on Nomi special ability. I managed to buy all four elementals in the market and no one increases the stats of others. I was able to see the animation from Nomi’s ability, but the stats always stays the same. :frowning:
  • turn 10, There was Small Rag in the market and yeah it was with increased stats, so I bought it 8/8 and two other elementals, but it was too late.
    -turn 11, I was killed

I was playing on my iPhone, so I can’t share any reports of the game or at least I don’t know-how. I can say only that, the game was about 40 minutes before I create this post.

1 Like

Exact same thing happened to me right now. Few elementals in the tavern and neither of them get a buff from Nomi