Bugged Nozdomu Druid game

Ok Hsplay recorded Druid on 13 takes 3 damage on next turn after all Ysera unleashed cards are summoned from his deck left. Dragonqueen Ale, Nozdomu, and 5 other dragon on his side of the board no Taunts. My side explosive trap set up already , 2 minions 3/3 whichwood piper 3/3 Dragonbane and hero power yet to use.

The druid ends his turn and I draw frezzing trap and my turn ends with out pressing End Turn button and hes win with Dragon queen and Nozdomu to face.

Any idea where i can send the copy of the game so at least Blizzard Dev team can look and fix this damn bug with Nozdomu timer affecting the other player time. At the time 6 and 1 star winning streak I would of won due to the 10 damage from minions and trap and hero power. I think this may of happened a few times but has yet to be picked up or reported.

1 Like

Try to re-arrange your sentences because no one will understand your explanation.

From what i could understand , you where a little to late to get all your actions going because of nozdormu.

It’s clear though, no? Exact same problem as Animations in this game are retarded.

Trump game same as mine, so its bugged

Same stuff here the Nozdormu out of Ysera +animation time makes you basically skip your next turn and this is a known problem for a long time but no fix whatsoever…