Can't get though tavern doors, "your game timed out as it was requesting data"

Hello, yesterday I was playing the game just fine, and today while trying to connect it shows me this error:
HS:CT;BetCacheProfileNotices=0;NetCacheDecks=0;NetcacheCollection=0
I looked it up online and it seems like I’m not the only one, I’ve tried running it on admin, deleting temp files, reinstalling the battle net app and the game, and whatever else I could think of… stil no luck.
By the way, I only have this problem while trying to connect to Europe, while connecting through Americas and Asia works fine (which isn’t really a solution since I don’t have any off my stuff on those servers).
Please help, thanks.

1 Like

same issue here . they have no idea how to fix it and there aren’t enough people with the problem , so we’re out of luck

1 Like

Same issue as well. tried the usual troubleshooting stuff

What’s kind of annoying is that it’s obviously a problem on Blizzard’s side, since it works just fine If I connect to a different region…

If you can connect to other Regions without issue then it could be there is a routing issue to the EU servers.

Can you let us know which country and ISP you are using?

Also if any of you use a VPN to connect does it then let you play in EU region?

I can log in normally to other regions, only Europe is timing out.
I do not use a VPN

I have the same problem since two weeks. I am able to connect to NA, but not the main EU server.

I have followed the procedures (eg. Repair Tool, Unistall, clear cache, erase HS folder etc). I have reported the issue additionally.

Im connecting from Portugal and my ISP is MEO Altice.

I am using iOs.

A fix would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

For me also i played the game everything was normal i left to take a 5 min brake when i come back i get trough the doors