Can't login for days now - Support please help

As you might know by now i am trying to login on two mobile devices without any success. Now i just tried changing the region and look at that it works. Then changing back to my region and wow no chance at logging in D:

I then thought i try my PC (Usually mobile only Player for years) and heck i cant even login there?! wtf is this? why are the mods not able to provide any help at all? Every Advice i always get is like “delete the cache or reinstall” but that DOES NOT HELP AT ALL. I get three different Error Messages, depending if the cache is deleted or not. HS:CT;NetCacheDecks=0;HS:CT;NetCacheCollection=0;HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=1 sometimes i only get HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=1 then mostly i get HS:NT304:303:0

Please help with this. I am very frustrated by now as this persists for days now.

Edit: I just tried this EU connection issues / RESOLVED - #5 by Vain-21649 which results in following Error:

HS:CT;NetCacheDecks=0;HS:CT;NetCacheCollection=0;HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=1

Hello M4XXX,

I’m sorry to read about the issue. With this specific error you will need to contact our support via Web ticket. This is cause we may need to investigate your account and do some tests.