Card Deck showing missing cards

I opened my HS last night and it was showing a couple of decks with cards missing, I was a bit baffled but I removed the cards highlighted and replaced them and again opened HS today and same thing, Hunter deck shows 28/30 and is asking me to add cards to make 30? Can anyone enlighten me?

I’ve noticed the same thing too. I just go to my collection, check the decks and that always fixed the issue for me. I didn’t need to remove/add cards or anything. A little annoying. But I’m sure it’ll get fixed soon.

Yeah it’s just a visual bug, nothing more. If you go into your collection and open the deck it disappears, no need to remove and re-add cards :slight_smile:

Happened here, I went to fill my deck and it was already filled again, then I could play

But a visual bug that won’t let you search for a match until you repair it

1 Like

Been happening for the last week or so. I’ve seen several mentions on reddit as well, but no Blizz statement about when (or if) they’ll fix it.

Yeah, same here. Damn client software is very buggy lately. Annoying as hell if you ask me.

These spammers must comment even if it has already been answered by someone with a similar statement. Plz Blizzard give us a tool so we can add these nuubs to an ignore list as it was in the old forum …

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue as well ever since the latest buffs and nerfs.
It’s not a major problem but it’s a bit annoying having to go to your collection everytime I restart Hearthstone to highlight the decks that shows missing cards. Not to mention my OCD with perfect visual order is getting a run for its money. Hopefully Blizz has acknowledged this and are working for a solution.

And yet all you do is come on here and insult those trying to help out people who have an issue with the game. I wonder who really belongs on an ignore list out of those of us who responded?

4 Likes

I understand exactly what Green means when he writes what he does. I see your names in every tree here on the forum and most of the things you say are just empty words and guesses about what you think the game should be played.

I have never heard of your names outside of this forum and believe that you probably do not belong to the Heartstone Elit players and should therefore not express you in this way you do and try to appear as a bigger player than you are.

You probably have no more knowledge of the game than many others here, but are happy to take this opportunity and throw sh*t on those who have a different meaning than you yourself about the game and after that you give each other lots of liks to support each other. I see this thing all the time here on our forums and always from a group where you are included.

No offence, but I think you’ll find Green was the one who came in here and started “throwing sh*t” on people who were genuinely trying to help out another player with a question they had. You’ll forgive me if I take umbrage at the fact you’re defending the person who is the bad guy in this situation and trying to make those of us who were trying to be helpful look like we are in the wrong.

so sorry for you that you should get something negative that you have not deserved of. Imagine someone can criticize someone who only has 630 posts in just a few months for spaminmg this forum. He is a liar right !!! Damn Green…

I never said he was a liar, I said he was out of order for coming on this post and insulting people who were trying to help…what part of that is hard to understand?

Funny thing is, before you responded to this post, you had 0 comments…odd for someone who claims they come on this forum all the time don’t you think? Especially when your first post is to defend someone who is clearly the instigator of the insults on this post. So tell me, why would a person who has never posted anything on the forums before suddenly decide that it’s really important to make their first post, EVER on this forum, to defend somebody who is CLEARLY doing something wrong…the mind boggles :joy:

Rarely do I see that you tried to help someone here on the forum. For the most part, I experience your posts as empty words.
If you don’t understand it, I’m sorry for your sake.
Since I have 0 posts here on the forum does not mean that I do not read what is written here. In fact, I also have a few hundred posts but have not written any post since they rebuilt the forum.

So just because he criticizes you and that he feels that you are investing in every single post, he is wrong so clearly according to you. The master of spaming the Blizzards Heartstone forum cannot be criticized Eh !!! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

I was wondering why this post keept coming up so i finally read it

So basically your saying people cant try to help someone, we are not hearthstone support we are a community which means you can see a lot of the same people who decide to make posts to either try to help or talk about a topic, not all of it is going to be relavent for example you trying to defend Green whos post is just “empty words” has he hasnt contributed anything and just caused an argument between you and Rayven who has a point since since Green has 2 posts calling people spammers where he has added nothing to the topic, honestly he is very close to being a spammer him self saying the same thing twice now.

Important part for Barracuda and Rayven to read
Sorry got carried away but point is your basically making Rayven and your self spam this post, Barracuda if your serious about what you think dont reply to this post again otherwise your just a hypocrite and same goes to you Rayven dont reply to this post again if you dont want to prove his point

Unless its going to be something related on the topic and not on something off topic like this argument

Still different in commenting and trying to help people and sit here on the forum all day and get involved in every debate that is going on in the forum. The only thing Green said was that he wanted a tool to add these spamers to a ignorelist. I still agree with him and wish the same.

Well congrats you added your self to that list of spammers, also i see you missed the point i was making about them not being spammer and if they were you would count as one aswell but who cares am i right? Anyway clearly you didnt read the final bit of my post so to that im muting this post, dont expect a reply for me for more of your spam in this post

1 Like

Think so much easier it would be with an ignoring tool :wink:

Dude, go f** yourself, if I bother you I’m that much happier, if you don’t like it go and make your private forum and enjoy your own new made safe space, public places are for everyone and as long as I don’t violate any policy I can’t be asked to leave
/

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl::joy: