Day 300 of asking blizzard to nerf theotar

nerf theotar thanks i swear this card is way to impactfull in it’s current state let it just discover the card instead of steal it thanks

1 Like

I think to change Theotar that his battlecry give player choose trade of the options among minions or spells or random cards and after that you choose to discover opponents cards. It let to less random of Theotar.

And you think blizzard cares because they cared about what , and proved you that they care about this game ?

someone has to , i dont care anymore i want to see this company lose everything because they forgot what made them great

Hearthstone is their best game. By far, in my opinon
But if you want to talk about Blizzard of old, let’s talk.

Let me give you my opinion about old Blizzard.

The games contained within the Blizzard Arcade collection are true gems. Blackthorne, and especially the two Lost Vikings titles are marvelous platformers that are as enjoyable now as the first time I played them in the 90’s
In my opinion, The Lost Vikings games have never been equaled in their genre, and I still harbor hope for a third installment.Yes, there is the Trine franchise, which tries to provide a similar experience, but it’s not the same. A different vibe completely.

The only game which I would put close to the Lost Vikings franchise is Fury of the Furries, a stone cold classic from the 90s.

Like many people who were born in the 80’s and 90’s I played a lot of Diablo II. Perhaps out of misplaced sense of loyalty or nostalgia, I purchased the remaster.

I did not care for it. Diablo II after so many other games in the genre, and Diablo III in particular just fails to measure up nowadays. It feels antiquated and dated, even with improved visuals.

Where it’s better than Diablo III is in the cinematics which feature terrific art direction, great voice acting and palpable atmosphere, and are a joy to watch to this day.

The detractors call the Diablo franchise the Devil’s Pinata because everything dies with a couple of mouse clicks and fountains loot everywhere.

The reason I played Diablo II lots a long time ago is just because it was unique at the time, and it didn’t have much competition. We weren’t as spoiled for choice as we are now with games.

Then there are the Starcraft games. I think they’re well designed, and I especially enjoy how unique the factions feel right down to the different infrastructure(the same is true of Warcraft 3 as well), but I’m not good at RTS games. Used to be, but not anymore.

So to me they’re just a distant marvel.

Hey man I only have the card in my deck because it’s the only way to counter druids that play Brann + Sire.
Even then it’s a only a small chance to counter it.

There is a huge bug. Sometimes you choose the cards but they are not swapped. Typical Blizzard work :smiley:

When are the nerfs coming? Can’t wait too see if Theotar is getting nerfed to the ground. The amount of times my win-con in combo decks or priest quest reward got stolen,… The card forced folk to play aggro decks due to the “lower” value of each deck in aggro compared to combo or control decks.

Hearthstone is a rock-paper-siccor game; control beats aggro, aggro beats combo and combo beats control. However, one card annihilating a complete deck genre is complete BS.

I agree it needs a huge nerf. The card without any weakness for 4 mana is way too powerful. Actually, it is possible to have a double effect if you give him a curse back or another card that is harmful to the opposite class.

hearthstonetopdecks .com/24-4-3-balance-update-coming-later-this-week-nerfs-to-theotar-and-hunter/

It comes my friend.

yeah diablo III fell prey to streamlining it too much what people loved in D2 basically got improved and turned to 100 in path of exile. The other problems where the launch and the servers not ready for the masses, then the first half the auction house destroying the econ the game never really found footing untill Reaper of Souls but then the damage was allready done.

Fury of the furies was amazing honestly