Decks that no need inteligence in card game

Tactical card game changed for “who faster throw random low mana card will win” wdf? :slight_smile:
this game is very boring, everything is same everyday for months, there is no more than 3 classes per day while playing ranking, no more than 3 decks per day, why idiots still keep donating their parents money to this game rofl, long time ago it was about skill, now its about who got more low mana cards at the beginning wins… 99% of aggro decks are not even using brain in 1%, just see low mana card so throwing it asap randomly to hit face without even thinking, its so sad that hs changed that much, there is no tactics in this game, there is no strategy, no even fun anymore, more fun u having while playing battlegrounds than trying to reach ur first legend in this stupid meta where all about is spam asap random low mana cards and be the winner without any strategy, ehhh so sad, 24h same sh1t, same spam, same decks… how idiots can still having “pleasure” of not using brain in tactical card game lol, spam randomly and having fun dafuq, pathetic, time to find new card game that needs atleast some inteligence to play, instead of spamming randomly cards asap by random brainless people

2 Likes

Try play low mana cards and only go face → lose most games → learn a lesson.

If that strategy is seriously beat you most of the time, you really need to look at the construction of your deck.

Also the reason why “everyone” has those decks, is because they are so cheap. Lol at thinking aggro players are the big spenders.

Thinking aggro decks are an issue is fair. Thinking you’ll be successfully just because you have one of these decks shows how little understanding you have.

Have you never beat a bad player?

1 Like

Excellent comment Graverun

Now, you have the ability to build Reno Jackson decks. in Standard, You can use Mossy Horrors to kill all small minions. There is a fair amount of ways of dealing with aggro archetypes.

1 Like

your deck need some rebuild.
i dont play a lot in this game but with the only highlander deck i have, aggro enemy lose 7 of my 10 games, in the meantime i have big problems with highlander pala.
but you are right, meta is a lot boring, u are forced to play antimeta deck