Deleted the game until poison is removed

im sad to say it but,
im deleting this game against my principles :frowning:
i like it allot, but poison is ruining my game experience.
after losing again with a 251/12010 taregosa, where i put so many afford in.
got beaten by 1 poison beast that my opponent bought because he didnt had a build ready for it.
im tired of building a good party and then lose against a player that shouldn’t be in the top 5
where is the skill in that?

i guess poison is never going to leave this game mode so i will leave
like my other 6 friends also did, most for the same reason.

1 Like

So…you’re deleting the game, because an opponent employed the ONLY tactic that could beat an overpowered Tarecgosa build? Allow me to apologise on behalf of the developers for their insensitivity in allowing each build to have a counter to it. I hope you manage to find a game that allows you to win with minimal effort. Might I suggest fighting wet paper bags, or stealing candy from babies

2 Likes

like i said i dont expect that they will delete it, so i delete myself…
im just giving a feedback why i and my friends left :wink:

its not that its a problem with taregosa only
if you ask me is elemental/demons still stronger and easier to build then a taregosa build
stats don’t matter at all against poison
the only issue is poison that cost no effort at all

but if you talk about a game with minimal effort, so who is the minimalist? lol
-someone that builds from round 1 to round 15 trying to get his stats as high as possible
-or someone that tiers up and buys a few radom minions and add poison on his board when the shop provides it XD

and now a question for you: how do you counter-counter poison?
or does it become a poison battle then XD

if you get outstatted you played wrong, and you shouldn’t be able to fix that in turn 12+
but enough of my “feedback” its starting to become a endless discussion

btw do you always talk so trash on this forum? you sad child… try to be adult and talk normally with people. you will be a better person when you are grown up :wink:
i didnt say anything bad so i think i didnt deserve your reply

Every build has it’s counter, and with poison, you have to go with divine shield or swipe builds generally, which are just as easy to do. In fact, in my experience, poison builds are just as difficult to pull off successfully as any other build, but it all depends on what you’re playing and how you build as there are many methods to counter most things.

One thing you need to learn is to regularly check to see what your opponents are building and think of ways to counter them whilst building a strong team. You can go this by clicking their icon on the left and it shows you the main minions they are using. This gives you an idea what they may be trying to do and you can try to counter the dangerous builds.

As an example, I’ve destroyed full poison murloc builds that had divine shields from George using N’zoth where I’ve had multiple golden Kaboom Bots, Kangor’s apprentice, Unstable Ghouls ang Gold Rivendare. The Ghoul clears the divine shield and N’zoths fish replicates the bomb deathrattles which, when the fish dies, creates an almost endless cascade of bombs as well as ressurrecting more bombs from the apprentices deathrattle. I’ve also used this build to take out very big elemental and dragon builds. It’s extremely hard to pull off but it’s almost impossible to counter if it’s built right.

This is not the only way to build a poison counter but it’s just one example. Another way is to use a simple dragon build with some big Tarecgosa’s that have divine shield. 2 big Tarecgosa’s can take out at least 4 poison minions and if you can get another Nadina the Red to re-shield them mid battle, those 2 minions alone can cause havoc to a poison build.

The fact of the matter is, you are complaining about one single mechanic because you’ve been unable to figure out how to beat it…but that doesn’t make it unbeatable. Maybe try looking up some videos to improve your skill in battlegrounds, because throwing toys out of the pram and storming off in a mood is not productive. Learning how to look at problems objectively and formulate solutions to them is a skill that will serve you throughout your whole life.

2 Likes

Just run Nadina’s and the shooting dragon along with the Tarragosa. Pivot sooner rather than keep stacking unnecessary health.

I think reborn Myexxna and Amalgadons are too strong but I’m fine with poison in general as if you’re far enough ahead you can try and play around it.

I just lost a game where I had double reborn myexxna and my opponent had no poison. I demand a do over as it should have been guaranteed to win!

The game is already in a very bad state. Poison is starting to get boring in Battleground and HS mode (for a long time), especially in battleground mode.