Disconnect problem

Hey everyone,

When I play the game from my Ipad, the game shutsdown almost always, either when i am in my collection browsing to make a new deck, or during games, mostly when i am about to do a move, and have to reconnect only to find out my turn either is over or almost over… and I have been having this issue for almost a year!

Another thing is that recently when I am playing the game from my pc laptop most of the time my wireless connection gets funny my internet connection breaks down, and I get disconnected, what is going on with Blizzard? Can anyone help me understand the situation? this is so weird to me…

ps: I am so curious if there are other players out their with similar situations
Thank you and have a nice one. Cheers…

I have the same problem, on my PC, i dont use wireless though. But says its disconnected, i lose connection to battle.net rest of my internet works fine though. If im lucky I manage to get back to my turn in time. Mostly not, really annoying when you are high up in wins on arena games.
Had this issue for around 4 days now.

Hiya,

@fenix:
I’d suggest checking your Ipad for any system updates, and fully re-intalling the Hearthstone application afterwards to see if that improves things.

For your connection issues on your PC, go through the steps listed in the Connection Troubleshooting Support Article.

@SuomiPerkele:
Please go through the steps listed in the Connection Troubleshooting Support Article as well to try and resolve the connection issues you have. Go through the steps thoroughly and retest afterwards.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Don’t you think it’s very patronizing to assume people didn’t already go through all that stuff? I reinstalled HS on computer and mobile, made sure all my drivers are ok, game still crashing and reconnecting 10 times mid game. Not other apps/games, HS. Given many complaints in the last weeks, you could safely assume there is something wrong with servers of said game, no?