Does HS cost money nowadays?

Heya!

Having problem playing HS with my account. I get stuck on the “HS-logo” after I start HS. I have several other accounts where it works, but wanted to change my HS play to my new account.
I have written three letters to your support, the first answer was beyond stupidity, but the last two I don’t understand. Same answers twice.
My third letter with so much info that even I as a developer would cry of beauty for giving such great problem description…).

Gamemaster Bianem from Blizzard support. I hope you´re doing great!

I understand you can´t find Hearthstone.

I checked your account, you have not purchased Hearthstone on this bnet account that´s why you can´t play. It´s possible you purchase it on another bnet account.

I just want to play HS on my account, does it suddenly cost to play, any solution?

Cheers

Well, you should not need to buy anything to start HS. Maybe, you need to “purchase it for free” in the shop, not sure, but since it allows you to launch the game (that is how I understand your description), looks like some other issue, but you said that other accounts work ok? I guess that on the same computer, right? So it cannot be caused by the used device. Well, try the shop, but it is strange.

EDIT: I have created a fresh account and it lets me into the game no problem.

Thanks for your answer. It is like you say. I can play on all other accounts. I can’t figure it out. But it gets weirder. When I have logged in with my non-functional account twice, I get locked out from ALL my accounts for an hour or so… Very strange… I can play WoW as usual on the account, not just HS. Never bought HS for free on my other accounts.