Druid quest is broken!

Druid quest needs to be or nerfed or changed!Its unbeatable and its not fair and interesting anymore to play the game because of the same.From the day quests are released i couldnt beat Druid with quest.Even if i will take his health down bellow 5,when same quest is activated its end of the game!Hearthstone has become broken game!

1 Like

those two things aren’t the same.

which deck(s) are you using? standard or wild?

in my experience, wild quest druid is far from unbeatable. it can get out of hand if you can’t contest the board mid-game, but that is true for lots of decks.

1 Like

What deck do you play? It happened to me a few times that I learned to beat my worst match ups and got to a point where I was happy to see them, I might be able to help you

Quest Druid has very weak opening turns, any Aggro deck handles it. Warrior / Mage already have their wincons (Boom / LPG) before QD starts snowballing the board. Wonder what deck you play and cant beat it?

It’s literally among the worst quests in this meta. Even my poor Quest Rogue (Poor simply because of the meta, Not the build itself) can beat those without actually going full aggro. Just keep the tempo and watch them waste their time trying to clear your board.

1 Like

I know right? Not even need to go full Aggro, just play the Tempo game and they 're over.

(Hides my Druid quest behind my back and whistles innocently)

2 Likes

(Hides quest jade druid in a text document while copying a different deck i stashed in the document due to having to many decks and not enough deck slots)

1 Like

Come here you!

Uh oh. I’m outta here! C’mon Leo!
(Runs like the wind- very fast wind -and drags Leo with me)

Ok so basically.
A giant black dragon is now chasing one small Annoy-o-Tron and a LITERAL OLD GOD, which are running away from them due to the fact that the dragon is ruthlessly hunting anyone who carries a copy of Untapped Potential.

2 Likes

https://www.deezer.com/track/670829692?utm_source=deezer&utm_content=track-670829692&utm_term=1631169622_1566503793&utm_medium=web

Chase scene intensifies

Yeah I think the track fits to that scene description perfectly well!

2 Likes

Ahh! Get behind me…

3 Likes

Enemy uses Sap
I found you!

2 Likes

Hello! HELLOOO!!!
(Don’t worry chaos il defend you! I have divine shield i can take the hit!)

3 Likes

Enemy uses Backstab
Suddenly lights go out
A voice can be heard: “This guy’s Toast!”
Annoy-O-Tron falls on the floor with his eyes open… Forever! (At least till the day they take him to the garage)

3 Likes

HEELLLOOOOoooooₒₒₒₒₒₒₒ…

4 Likes

Yeah Quest Druid can be tough alright.

I feel like I’m at something like a 50% win rate against them.

Generally if I can put enough pressure on them so they can’t get off a “free” Nourish then it’s all good. Sure sometimes they draw the nuts but then sometimes so do I.

Oh yeah, buy more card packs.

No! Enough of this! It’s me you want! Leave Leo out of this! :sob:
(Slowly approaches Freddy)
This ends here… :angry:

:b:OW DOWN
:b:EFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!

:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::clown_face::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:
(Casts 12 random spells as 12 spells have been cast this game)

• 1st Spell: Spreading Plague
    Only 1 scarab was summoned as we are the only minions on the board.

• 2nd Spell: Counterspell

• 3rd Spell: Renounce Darkness
    God damn it. I WAS playing Warlock.

• 4th Spell: Jade Idol: Shuffle in 3 more.

• 5th Spell: Eye for an eye

”Gotta be honest with you, I wasn’t expecting to live up to this point. :thinking: This is normally the part where I hit myself with a…”

• 6th Spell: Hex: Myself
    Aaaaand there it is! Frogg-Saron… :pensive:
  • 7th Spell: Frostbolt: My own hero’s face. Luckily, Gul’dan’s still at 11 health.
  • 8th Spell: Demonic Project: Sheercold, who was sapped back into my hand, has now turned into Illidan Stormrage. Was not prepared for that.
  • 9th Spell: Cheat Death
  • 10th Spell: Eureka!: Summoned a copy of the Illidan Sheercold to my side of the board.
  • 11th Spell: Demonbolt: Destroys the scarab summoned by spreading plague.

Well, it all hangs on this one final spell…
Which one of us lives?
Which one of us dies?
Why is the third question self-aware?
What does pot of greed do?
Will I ever find love?
It all hangs on this ONE FINAL SPELL…

• 12th Spell: Plague of death
1 Like

I like these posts, a lot of the time it’s someone who wants a nerf to happen because THEY can’t beat the deck. I don’t think quest Druid needs a nerf, I can beat it easily.

3 Likes

“You incur my wrath”
Concedes