Duels - can’t continue duels run

“There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again.” 1-0 duels druid run - I can’t continue it. my BT: JarczenkoV2#2481 please, fix it for me

1 Like

Ive same problem. And theres no way to dlete or quit the duels deck/run.

Also ive tried reinstalling which has left me
locked with a blank palladin deck with no signature treasure. Because it cant complete the deck it doesn’t give the option to play.
*And there is no way to delete the deck and start over. *
Blizzard tech support resposes so far seem to ignore that theres no means of deleting the run/deck and have just said to try to start a new deck… ffs.

I’ve got it sworking now. I could get the play option if I added 15 out of 16 cards to the deck. But not with 16/16. No signature treasuse was visible but i guessed this might be a reason for 16 other cards to not work whereas 15 did. Initially it was showing paladin with hunter deathrattle power!! But its let me do a run now. And since has been ok.

If you are stuck in duels receiving this error, please try retiring your current run. If you cannot do this, please create a ticket and reach out to our customer support team as they may be able to help you.