For the sake of HS can you please remove Res priest from this game

It has ruined this game. Anyone desperate enough can win with this class, but I would love to play against more diverse decks not one res priest after another after another.

4 Likes

So DH has been nerfed and now people are complaining about another class. Will people never be happy?

3 Likes

Priest is the reason i don’t play anymore. I only log twice a week to do some daily quests.

3 Likes

It’s sadly human nature to complain. I prefer it to be at least accompanied by discussion, but can’t have everything.

But i have to admit, i dislike playing against that deck also, but i don’t think it ruined the game. Just subjective taste, in my case, and ways to play against them exist as far as i know, for example just making their res pool less effective. Remember a poor guy that kept ressing a little sheep and losing value, and that with just one card in a deck not built against it. Sadly if you want to play and win you have to adapt and counter decks i’m afraid.

3 Likes

i didn’t know what ressurection priest means till my round i just finished, this is ridiculous, his minions with 6 attack power are getting back every kitten time, happy i am still bronze so i dont lose any ranks but seriously, i am priest myself and i like it but it is not overpowered but i know why, i dont have any ressurection cards which my enemy priest just played… i am curious how many fun i can keep if i get enemys like this. i don’t complain but i know why ppl can be mad if you play against this, a few times the ress priest got his minions back.

At Travil … same I like games to last for 5-10 mins max no way I want to play 17-25 minute games which I lose as I don’t have 8 current meta legendaries to counter it.

@holmindecks. Rezz priest is not powerful but the games take so long and you don’t want to lose your win bonus stars when climbing so you can’t just auto concede but you know you are in for a 20+ minute game :frowning:

Oh and they rope every turn… :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe learn the many ways to counter it, such as running cards which spawn minions on their side such as the beast to make it inconsistent, especially if it is all you see.

My problem is not res priest but galakrond priest. They have waaay too many removals, both single target and aoe + infinite cards.

Demon Hunter with a few silences and since the buff of Twin Slice I love playing Priest easy win

If standard, then who the hell loses to rez priest nowadays? Three months of free wins with druid, hunter, priest (gala), and even with Shaman HL last few weeks.
If wild, I ain’t playing wild

Just played a Rez/Gal Priest and thought he do a BM on me. It was turn 11 priest had 28 health me on 3. I taught he/her a lesson. Alturis cost 1 then played my zero cost cards with 2 mana left he/she quit as I had 2 spells to go. The player was down to 16 health with my weapon on 14. The lesson is never BM any player because it will bite you. The turn before he played kronx and picked 5 damage clear the board instead of doing 5 to face.

I love when I face respriests. At least then the game is not decided by turn 4 and which cards you get from your mulligan matters less, but your decisions to hold and choose when to play your cards matter more.

This really cracked me up hahaha xD

Yup, res priests really are ten a penny at the moment in wild, I log in once a month climb as far as I can and get the hell out.

I thought I’d break the trend this evening, my first game was vs a res priest, they throw down Vargoth on turn 5, meanwhile all my counters and “go away” cards are napping at the back.

Awesome, I look forward to all the cards I actually needed to turn up in my opening hand next game.

I usually play Hunter, Warrior, Druid and DH.
When laddering - if I see a priest, I auto-concede. Its works, trust me.
Better to save your energy for the next game - spending 20+ min on a probable loss is just not worth it.

if blizzard want to make money of me then they have to make sure i am having fun. i working my 4zz off to get silver rank but i get only opponents with everything gold.
this so … unfair. looks like i have to spend more money to get better lobby’s.
do you only can reach legend when you spend all your cash in this game?
i just recorded a video that i got destroyed with my own cards against a priest.
bad is i may not swear here but i am angry right now.
the unending reborn, deathrattle, copying khartut defender, and when i boost a minion the priest have 2 silence cards that cost 0 and also a mass aoe silence that silence my whole team, so much fun this game. i wont quit fast but this is just not funny.

blud priest is fine if anything it needs a buff you manz just noobs at this game

What would be better is that you can only resurrect that one creature once, as it only has 1 body, rather than bringing back the 1 body 6 times!?

1 Like

This is a strong reason.
And gz on you amazing decision :stuck_out_tongue: