Forum moderators, how are you?

I know this will be a bit of an odd topic but moderators of the forums are how are you and how are some of you getting along with moderating the forums (especially these since there quieter than the US ones) and interacting with the community?
I know the community can be a bit harsh but hopefully your all doing alright, just know your efforts in moderating are appreciated.
Again this a bit of an odd topic so if I’ve overstepped my boundaries Im fine is this subject were to be removed and I apologise for overstepping just felt like having some moderator appreciation

To Non moderators
Try not to use this topic for complaints or harassing moderators that do respond, this is a mod appreciation post :smile:

2 Likes

All good here LeoXblader, I hope you’re well too!
It looks like the other mods were a bit hesitant to reply to a “mod appreciation” thread as it’s not very humble so sorry for the late reply :slight_smile:

Yes, us mods are an okay bunch, but lets talk about the true heroes, all our awesome community who give constructive feedback, the folks who engage with each other in a positive way, the helpful souls that give other players hints, and all our incredible community!

2 Likes

big up yourself cuz. modz are people too but tbh you manz need to post more but chill dude chill.