Game Stuck on Loading Screen

When I go to load up hearthstone for the first time in a year (after updating the game) it gets stuck with the flashing hearthstone logo along with the Hearthstone title.

Tried to Uninstall/Reinstall, tried to scan and repair, tried resetting in game options.

When I attempt to load the game in a different region, the game loads fine and brings me straight in (which isn’t helpful as all my cards are on Europe and not NA)

Any help or advise would be lovely <3

Hello Kwof,

For more information and troubleshooting steps for this issue, please have a look at this page:

If none of that helps, please submit a support ticket here, and we can help take a look! Please make sure you include the requested system files, as well as a description of all the steps you’ve tried so far.

I have the exact same problem. I haven’t played in over 6 months. Def not on my new machine I got. Americas region hands at the splash screen. Going to Europe, loads fine. I also uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, same problem. I will try the support ticket too.

Hallo,
Have the same Problem, have a 2 weeks old PC.
Game worked until 20h ago.

Edit: went to the %LocalAppData% and found out that my blizzardfolder was hidden, undoing this helped.

1 Like