Got Japetto.... any ideas?

Its amazing how many legends i got this expansion.

So i got another one from the 3 Heist Packs.

Well like its written in the title its japetto.

A bit of a let down but nvm.

So i dont like the Spell Hunter otk version…

Anyone else got something which isnt mechathun?

I’m sure there is potential for an Alexstraza & Malygos spell combo in there somewhere, maybe using priest?

Hm maybe…

The problem i have with japetto in generell is that its useless when i draw the minions early…

Me too… I have 6 in around 30 packs… it will average over time though, and it’s gonna hurt like hell!

I only play Casual Wild so… bear with me. I’m currently trying it in Jade Shaman with some pretty cool results. Other ideas I have for it:

• I have a Big Priest deck that runs Stalag and Feugen. I’ll try it there for sure but I’ll have to take something out… what exactly? I don’t know…
  • Aya Blackpaw, Sonya Shadowdancer and Valeera the Hollow make my Girl’s Party deck, that could sends copies of jade generating minions to the deck. If I’m able to send Aya and draw and play her really cheap, I’d be really happy!
  • Kathrena’s Army is a midrange/controlish hunter that has very big minions… getting them cheap, especially the ones that generate copies of the big beasts or that pull the said big beasts may or may not work… I’ll have to try.

sounds good as far as i know the cards xD which arent too many :wink:

sadly my wild collection isnt the biggest … might wanna dive into that as well sometime

Dead man’s warrior with Jepetto and 2 other big guys that kill stuff
Stalag Feugen could do playing one of them earlier in the game, N’zoth as well, ragnaros, iron jugernaut could actually be my favorite, Sylvanas

actually, I’m just trying to see if Vlad bites this one :))

For Jepetto any “Big …” does well, just run some good battlecry cards like alex, resurrection, maybe, I dunno, the “set them to 1/1” really spoils it for all classes besides priest druid and shaman

A new deck! A new deck! A new deck! Oh look a butterfly!

I’m sold to the idea actually… we’ll talk soon.

2 Likes

I wanna know what you guys come up with :slight_smile:

If you fight it out with sheercold id love to spectate :wink:

I wasn’t aware you enjoyed watching bloody one sided destruction. Sheercold will squash me as the filthy bug I am. I’m not judging though… whatever rocks your boat. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was on the reciving end as well :slight_smile:

The last time i remember beatibg him without bad draw was when he !forgott! thst i own shudderwock so my 18/12 or something stonethuskboar windfurried him into oblivion :crazy_face:

But usually its like playing tennis against the wall :slight_smile:

The reason why i wanna watch is i like new funny decks :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I can’t test the deck because I don’t have Jepetto (represented by the Wisp). The idea is to play malygos and kalecgos, then play pyroblast for 0 mana and then the 2 fireballs for 15+11+11=37 damage.

(The tech cards aren’t refined yet.)

# not save from Toad

Class: Mage

Format: Standard

Year of the Dragon

1x (0) Wisp

2x (1) Arcane Missiles

2x (1) Magic Trick

1x (1) Tome of Intellect

2x (2) Frostbolt

2x (2) Research Project

2x (3) Arcane Intellect

2x (3) Counterspell

2x (3) Frost Nova

2x (3) Ice Barrier

2x (4) Fireball

2x (4) Unexpected Results

2x (6) Blizzard

2x (7) Flamestrike

1x (9) Malygos

1x (10) Kalecgos

2x (10) Pyroblast

AAECAf0EBLMBtAOmmAOKngMNcbsCyQOrBLQEywTtBJYF7Ae/CLT8AqP9Av+dAwA=

well i dont have kalecgos like you know now :slight_smile: but in generell i like the idea

sadly EVERY single game!!! like im honestly not even joking!!! with jepetto i draw my minions except jepetto in the first 3 draw phases …

not gonna lie no idea what the hell is happening xD

Yeah if you don’t like the draw rng then in standard your only real options are Warlock with Plot Twist, but they have nothing interesting or Rogue shuffling more copies and Control rogue is too poor of an archtype to let you get away with the Tess army.

In wild you can mana cheat to baleful banker stuff or Dead Man’s hand.