Hearthstone & Battleground keep disconnecting - Youtube & Netfllix

Hi there,

I’m starting to get so annoyed that I have to make a topic about it. I have no problem playing in general but, I noticed a pattern of constant disconnection while watching Youtube or Netflix. I have a very stable provider and it only happens with Hearthstone, I can play other games while watching netflix and youtube in my browser on the other monitor and never have any issue. What’s wrong with streaming videos on the side?
Thanks

Hi JRMY

Sounds like you might have something messing with how your connection prioritises certain tasks, for example dedicating more bandwidth to streaming services, resulting in the game being a lower priority connection. Usually that’s done in the form of software that claims to have a “Gaming Mode”, or “Priority Mode”. It can also be a setting in your Router, known as “Quality of Service”, which tries to give certain connections priority over others

Closing Background Applications can help rule out software on your system adjusting how your connection runs, though if that doesn’t help, get back to us with system diagnostic files and we’ll take a look. You can either share the contents of the file here using the Preformatted Text option, which is a button that looks like </>, or you can use a service like PasteBin to upload the logs there, then share the link here using the same Preformatted Text option