Hearthstone installed but i don't have the play button

Same, if I go install ( no play ) It stuck on some error… No idea how only few are affected suddenly…

1 Like

Same here! that definitely requires some card packs as compensation!

2 Likes

Same issue, deleting caches and trying to reinstall things just made it worse.
Heros of the Storm and Hearthstone have dissapeared.

1 Like

Same problem for me, as ig the game vanished prom my pc

1 Like

What am i going to do? I am a few wins away from legend and i can’t login to the game!

1 Like

It says they are experiencing “login issues” and looking for a fix. I do hope they mean this problem (although I wouldn’t call it “login issues” exactly)

3 Likes

Same! please fix this issue! thx

1 Like

Same issue for me here

Same issue… Done all the recommended steps, nothing seems to work :frowning:

1 Like

Same problem here, waiting to get it fixed I guess

1 Like

Same problem here, also stuck on “updating blizzard agent”.

1 Like

Same problem here. I can play with my ipad tho, but I hope this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Same issue here can’t push the play button :thinking: have restarted my pc 4 times now hmm…

1 Like

Same issue, with HS and Heroes

1 Like

I have the samme issue, I tried uninstalling it and it just kept loading forever. So I deleted the entire folder and it still wont work it just gives me the error pop up window when I try to install it.

1 Like

Same here. Hearthstone, Starcraft, Diablo

1 Like

Exactly the same error msg BLZBNTAGT000008FC. Same Update / install issue. Small indie company.

1 Like

Me too. Same with Starcraft II and hots, diablo III is fine.

1 Like

Same here, Battle net cannot find installation folder of any game actually installed

1 Like

I should have gone here before trying that…

Confirmed, trying to reinstall bnet does not help. Interestingly, only my Windows PC is affected. On my Linux machines, HS still runs flawlessly.

1 Like