Hearthstone on Android keeps asking for login

Ever since I changed my email address, or the latest Hearthstone update (happened at the same time) the game keeps asking me to log in every single time.

This is really annoying, even worse is when you get disconnected from the WiFi for a split second, the game would immediately reconnect, but now it’s asking me to log in again. By the time I’m logged in the game is over.

I’ve tried rebooting the device, I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I’m at a loss what to do next. I’m not going to wipe my phone just to get a game working, but I would like a solution.

3 Likes

Confirming the cause: Change of the e-mail (=username).
Looks like the app got cached “no e-mail cached”.

Also confirming the lenght of login this way almost always ruining the game.

So did u solve your problem, if so how ?

any known fix for this? I’m getting the same issue

The issue persists, as I am also experiencing this issue as the immediate consequence of changing my e-mail address.

Now the mobile Hearthstone app asks for my login credentials every time that it is opened. This does not happen on the desktop client. I’ve tried uninstalling the app and clearing its cache to no avail.

Still not fixed as of 12/31/2019. Extremely frustrating, especially when using the authenticator which makes logging in even slower.

I am currently trying to play the game during a train ride, but I end up auto-forfeiting every time there is a tunnel (4G connection drops for a sec).

PLEASE FIX THIS SILLY BUG!

Hello,

I’m sorry to read about the issue with the login credentials requested at every access on mobile. Please try resetting your Blizzard account password and then make some tests in game logging with the new credentials multiple times to see if the system still asks you for the email and password in each attempt.

1 Like

Worked for me!!! Thanks a lot, I was on the verge of quitting playing the game as this was so annoying and degrading my game experience!

1 Like