How long do I have left to get to level 100?

How long do I have left to get to level 100 before season ends?

As far as I’m aware, August 3rd is the latest deadline. To be safe, you might consider going by when the Duels season ends, which is slightly earlier.

1 Like

if this is the case I dont thick I can make it :frowning: since that’s 4 days right.

If I play the quest that rewards EXP for playing with friend and my friend has the quest do I get their exp too?

One of things i found gave alot of exp, is to do battlegrounds.
And yes. You should get the exp aswell, if you play your friend who has that quest.

1 Like

So far the best way to get EXP is just playing ranked games, BGs give “more” exp but they also take longer. its aproximately 300exp/hour. ranked is 400 exp/hour.

also trying to do some achivements.

ill open a thread now and see if anyone would be willing to help with quests, got 12 levels to go and doubt ill make it if only 4 days left :frowning:

I don’t think you can make it if it’s 4 days regardless. You’ve got a grind on, plus will have to give up what would be the first weeklies of the next expansion to make it by the 3rd (I’m 99% sure you’ve got until then, the only thing to look out for is if they take away the XP for achievements early like last time. They did announce before time it was happening but wouldn’t put it past them to have forgot. Not worth grind any of the achievements unless you’re close, as you’ll get more XP from winning those games than tanking a bunch to smash them out).

yeah doubt it.

3rd is doable tho!

I found it worth tbh, got 3-4 levels with it. missing 8 levels or so till 100 now

I said not worth it unless they’re easy to get because you get 450xp per hour with wins and 350xp with loses. So if you you lose several games to pick up a 100xp achievement it’ll seem worth it, but every chance you’ve actually got less xp than you would have just playing normally (there are definitely plenty of exceptions on the non-grindy ones or if you can do multiple at once).

Assuming it works like last time and is the 3rd you should now make it as the 6 weeklies + 8 dailies left will give you 8 levels on their own. Still worth grinding if you can, just so you don’t have to burn through the weeklies on the 2nd.

Confirmed you’ve got until 3rd for both the reward track and achievements giving xp.