I am having trouble launching the game

I am having trouble launching hearthstone, because it says each time hearthstone has been updated please download the latest version and i have done a clean installation of the game and of the launcher and i still have the same problem.
What can i do next. And it doesn’t give me the option to update hearthstone no matter how many times i press check for updates. And i cant submit a support ticket cause each time i try i get this message You can’t submit this ticket.

An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.

And i’ve tried launching the game from diferent regions same problem.

1 Like

It’s the same crap for me on PC. What the hell Blizzard? I could update on Android, but the game is a laggy mess on that platform.

How in hell am i supposed to patch the game? Since it wont do it on its own or when i uninstall and reinstall the game from scratch please help me understand Blizzard and i’ve done that last part twice already.

Hi there SilentStorm,

If you’re having problems updating on a computer, have a look at this article: Unable to Install or Patch Hearthstone on my Computer.

If it’s a mobile device, instead head over to Unable to Install or Patch Hearthstone on a Mobile Device.

none of that helped with my probleem

This new patch has made the game a bit undesirable. The lag is no fun even with res turned down and all just so buggy. People aren’t able to play because of these issues or other bugs like not able to launch. No response as of yet sadly.