Infinite Bob/Tavern - Game breaking, please help

Hello. I am in an endless loop of Bob / taverns, as a result I cannot play Tombs of Terror Heroic. I started a new ToT Heroic run and the very first match put me into Bob’s Tavern which is obviously not right… The loading screen shows ‘Challenge 1/0 - Dovo Fastfuse’ and pushing play puts me into the Tavern. This just repeats endlessly… it is supposed to show ‘Challenge 1/8’ and let me fight the first boss of the run. Please help, this is game breaking and I was really enjoying Tombs of Terror - finally unlocked all four heroes, all stars heroic with all treasures and wanted to finally try Reno’s Sr. Tomb Diver to discover treasures… First game I try with Reno + Sr. Tomb Diver and this happens…

In all my Google searching I found many others with the same problem, and I found one other person who mentioned it also happening as they selected the Sr. Tomb Diver treasure for their run as well - possibly related/the cause?

None of the other threads I found with people having the same problem had any solutions or replies from Blizzard Tech Support, is this something that needs to be patched server side? How can we just be stuck with no ToT Heroic mode access indefinitely? How can I get in touch with a Game master / Tech support?