Install button showing even though the game is installed

Hi everybody, please help me with this issue, I’ve been trying to solve it for couple hours now and I just can’t find the right solution.

Yesterday everything was fine, today I open up the client and it’s showing install button instead of play button. I have used the option that leads the client to the right folder but it only change install to update button and when i click it the error shows up. The same thing is happening when i click the install button. I’ve also tried to repair the files but nothing happened. I’ve searched forums for the solution as some players struggled with the same issue in the past, but nothing seems to work. Restarting the client and waiting for couple minutes, restarting my computer, deleting some folders with game files, disabling antivirus, and a lot of other things that i cant remember now. I’ve also tried to reinstall the client and at the beginning i couldnt even delete it from my computer, then i couldnt install it because the installation progress would just freeze… i’ve managed to fix it by creating an administrator account and install it from there. It took all day and i didnt make any progress and i cant enjoy my boring sunday evening with some bg’s. Please help, I’m tired :frowning: