IOS crashes whilst playing a match

Hii,

I’ve been having alot of crashes on my iPhone 5s.
I’ve not seen any changes in re-installing the game, using wi-fi or using unlimited data.
I seem to notice a pattern, because it mostly happens when a match takes some time and now i really love playing thief rogue and i somehow always manage to get a priest as opponent. I dont mind the battle versus the priest, because it’s hella lot fun, but the matches do take very long (minimum of 10 minutes).

Now i believe the cache gets filled with all the data it has to process from the match, which slows the game down at first and i mean really slows it down, it’s really difficult using a non-targetting hero power, but after a few minutes of really slow gameplay it crashes most of the time.
If it happens in a match, it happens atleast twice.

Now i found a “solution” for myself as where i close the app (whilst in a match) quickly re-open it, so it runs at normal speed again (this doesn’t take long to get back to the slow part again and you know what happens then).
But this approach makes me almost lose a turn and i dont know about the frustration from the other player of to wait for me.

This makes the game unplayable for me, thoughthe game does run smooth before it starts to slow down and eventually crash.

There is another small problem, it happened in i think the previous or the expansion before the previous. the problem is that the game sometimes starts up vertically

Thanks in advance.

ps: These crashes has been going on for some months now.

Hello Sebash

Please ensure your device meets the minimum requirements:

Please try Uninstalling and reinstalling Hearthstone on your device.

If you experience game crashes while playing on an iPad 2 or a first-generation iPad Mini, back up and restore your device to resolve the issue.

If you still experience issues with Hearthstone, visit Apple iOS troubleshooting

and also:

1. Open iTunes with the device connected.
  2. Open Apps > Hearthstone
  3. Find the folder that contains Logs and use Save to.

Upload the file to something like https://pastebin.com/ and post a link in reply.

pasteBin/PsmFi6qW

Cant post links in the reply, so just add the pastebin website at pasteBin