Is there an 'ignore' function planned for this forum?

I’d just like to know if and when we could expect such a feature. if this isn’t the right place to ask this, could you please tell me where I can ask this before closing this thread?

thanks for silently moving this topic to general discussion. great moderating job as always.

2 Likes

It’s implemented already but only for mods. You ask forum/moderation questions and they ignore you.

7 Likes

Sounds like a pretty pathetic move. They dont seem to value their european players whatsoever if the forum is anything to go by.

Those are people who could use some of that getting fired we always hear about

It’s possible that they have specific instructions. I don’t think it’s fair to fire them for doing what they are told.

but those specific instructions would need to entail that they are not allowed to tell a person where he should ask his question if the tech support forum is the wrong place. I literally asked for this even.

anyway, I sent a ticket to support yesterday and will update after I get an answer.

1 Like

I considered that possibility, however I latter looked at it as a form of abuse then I figured I might be biased towards that kind of judgement so I tried to change my perspectiv, if that’s what I did, I think you are not allowed to pretend you are offering a service and secretly ask your employees to deny it

I’m sure they reply to the Chinese HS forums in a flash, too uphold the honor and integrity of China.

Well… probably not

Get over it, they banned a player for breaking rules he signed up to, its that simple.

so I heard back from support.

my question was: “is there an ‘ignore’-feature planned for the forum at any point?”

my ticket was directed to the game masters section. his answer was that the game masters team has no special forum moderation powers and by extension they’re not privy to any plans regarding upgrades or updates of the forum.

he also said that they’re simply notified almost in the same manner as players are about such changes.

to make this clear: this isn’t support’s fault here. I asked over the hearthstone channel because that’s the only way I know that lets you submit a ticket and this is obviously not an in-game issue. yet I still got a very polite and detailed answer.

I paraphrased the gist of the message. there was more but I felt this was the only stuff necessary posting.

in any case, from what he told me, the only guys who’d have knowledge about this issue are those with special moderation powers in the forums. too bad that there’s no way of reaching out to those…

1 Like